11.13.2011

November 13, 2011

I finally did it! I started a blog.  I am going to try my very best to post every Sunday.  For my first post I want to talk about my incredible friends!  I have had a weekend full of crazy, silly and exciting experiences with some of my wonderful friends, new and old.  I was brought back to my Junior High School days this weekend when I was able to have a slumber party with my three girls.  Alexa Schmidt, Misti Hill and Lauren Wardell know exactly how to get me going.  Our night consited of girl talk, alot of laughing and the occasional cry.  It was exactly what I needed to get me through this upcoming week.  I was also able to get in some good laughs this weekend with my good friend Daniel.  We always have a blast together.  I am sure most of you know this past friday was 11-11-11.  It was a day I will most certainly never forget.  I had the chance to perform 11 acts of service with some incredible people.  It wasn't easy, but I can confidently say we accomplished our task and hopefully helped some individuals out.  To top of the weekend I was able to attend two missionary farewells today.  I feel very lucky to know such worthy and strong young men that are willing to serve the lord and their fellow brothern.  I wish them all the luck and know they will do a sensational job! I will be forever thankful for my friends.  I love them all! 
Love,
Savannah
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment