6.17.2012

June 17, 2012




Daddy,

Thank you for being the best dad a girl could ask for. Thank you for taking time to talk to me and listen. For staying up late playing card games with me while I was sick. For making me laugh, and putting up with my goofiness. Thank you for teaching me how to work hard. Thank you for teaching me the gospel and then being an example of how to live it. Thank you for teaching me how to have fun and be silly. For never giving up on me and my dreams, even when I had doubts. Thank you for teaching me how a man should treat his wife. Thank you for working hard every day and never complaining. And thank you for always loving me, even when I was hard to love. I feel like a very lucky girl to have a dad as great as you!

Love you,

Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment