1.13.2013

nicaragua.

Much has happened the past couple months.  Long story short, I have decided to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I LOVE this Gospel, I KNOW it is true and I MUST share it.  I enter the Guatemala Missionary Training Center May 1 where I will prepare to the serve the people of Managua, Nicaragua in the Spanish language.  I have about a million things running through my mind at any given point of the day.  I wonder how I can leave my family, friends, plans, job, music, dance, students and so many other things.  I then think how could I NOT leave all of that to find my brothers and sisters in Nicaragua that are searching for the truth.  How could I, who has been so completely blessed, not go share this message of peace and happiness with those that are feeling lost.  I feel so grateful to be a part of this work.



Mission Call Opening from Savannah Kendall on Vimeo.



I just wanted to say that today I am extra grateful for my best friend Lauren.  I lucked out landing her as a friend.  She is the greatest example to me everyday.  She is the kind of friend that will drop anything and everything to be there for you. She is the kind of girl that will attend the Temple with you.  She will talk to you for hours and hours about silly things, as well as things of the most importance.  She will stay up late, listen to music, go crazy and have dance parties with you.  She is the kind of friend that will put up with a weirdo like me!  I love this gal.








No comments:

Post a Comment