11.27.2011

November 27, 2011

Do not look back, and grieve over the past
 for it is gone;
Do not be troubled by the future,
for it has not yet come.
Live in the present, and make it so beautiful
that it will be worth remebering.

-Unknown
What a beautiful quote.  It is certainly easier said than done. Living in the present is something I want to work on.  I want to dream big, work hard, laugh often, learn daily and love a lot.  I have always used the expression "no regrets".  To look back on this life and regret not giving it my all would be a sad thing.  So today I am promising myself to "Live in the present, and make it so beautiful". 
This week I took a moment to think about all I am grateful for.  Of course my family was top of my list, followed by friends, education, talents, opportunities, my home, my teachers, where I live and my job.  After making this list I got thinking about the gospel and all the blessings I recieve from having it in my life.  So I made a second list.  I am grateful for the church, the Temple, The Book of Mormon, the Prophet, my leaders, prayer, the Atonement and my Savior Jesus Christ.  I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It gives me strength and hope everyday.  
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart."  Proverbs 3:5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment