12.11.2011

December 11, 2011

According to my Christmas countdown app we only have 13 days 3 hours 45 minutes and 35 more seconds until Christmas! It is coming up fast and I can't wait.  Now all we need is a good snow fall and it will be perfect. 
Finals week begins tomorrow and I must admit I am getting nervous.  I've been having nightmares of the testing center the past week!  I just hope all my studying and practicing will pay off these next couple of days.  Good Luck to all my fellow students this week!
Last week I was called to be the new Relief Society Secretary for my ward.  I am getting more and more excited about being apart of this presidency.  We have already got the creative juicies flowing and I really think we are going to make some good changes.  I am very grateful for this opportunity to serve the women in my ward. 
I found this scripture and thought it was kind of perfect. I hope you like it too. 
"Let your hope make you glad.  Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying."   Romans 12:12
Never stop Praying!
P.S.  it is now 13 days 3 hours 35 minutes and 44 seconds until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment