2.26.2012

February 26, 2012

I love going to church! Today was just what I needed. It is incredible how much you can get out of church meetings when you pray to learn all you can, then sincerely listen. I love the spirit that fills the Chapel each Sunday as we all gather together to learn more about our Christ and Savior.
Today there was quite a bit of talk about Eternal Families. I thought this was very appropriate and needed for me to hear this week. A few days ago my family celebrated my baby sister Avalon’s 11th birthday. It is such a comfort to know that one day I will be reunited with her, and we can be a family forever. What a blessing it has been to know the past 11 years I have had a guardian angel watching over my family. The Plan of Salvation truly is a Plan of Happiness! What better motivation is there to live a pure and righteous life than to be with your family forever? Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Fathers Plan. Love you Avalon!

No comments:

Post a Comment