2.19.2012

February 19, 2012

Due to the recent celebration of Valentine’s Day I think it is only appropriate I talk about my "one true love!"  After years of never letting me down and always bringing me such joy, "DANCE" is still my one true love!  To me it is very simple, dance is fun!  I dance because it makes me happier than anything else.  It takes time, hard work, dedication and passion.  Dancers commit to this because of the complete joy it brings.  I once had a teacher say "Dancers are super human, that is the point."  When you accomplish the impossible by making something so difficult and challenging look beautiful and effortless you have arrived.  To be onstage and create wonder and excitement in the minds of the audience is a complete thrill.  I hope you all strive to find your "one true love", and once you find it, never stop! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment