4.15.2012

April 15, 2012

One more week! Yes that's right, after this week I will have successfully completed my first year of college. Oh how it has flown by! One thing is certain, I have learned more about myself this year than any other year thus far. I feel pretty lucky to have experienced what I have and become who I am now.  Something I have found to be of the most importance when it comes to your happiness is to keep it simple! Don't stress the small things. Fill your time with meaningful activities. Do what you have always wanted to do. Don't wait around for something to happen. Drive with the windows down. Walk in the rain. Sing your favorite song, and sing it LOUD. Laugh at your mistakes. Be silly. Spend time with people that love you and that you love back. Write letters. Help out a friend, or a stranger. Smile often. Soak up the sun. Do whatever makes you happiest. Keep it simple! We don't need all the extra clutter and distractions in life. So, get rid of it! Only keep what you need, and then go looking for the new wonderful things the world has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. you are the cutest ever!! You are such an amazing girl!! congrats on finishing your first year of college!! That is so awesome. Keep goin girl, it is all worth it in the end. You are so beautiful, thank you for sharing this quote, i'm in love.

    ReplyDelete