7.29.2012

July 29, 2012

I feel quite guilty for not posting last week!  However, I have a pretty decent excuse.  Last week was the annual Bushman Reunion.  This year it was planned and hosted by my family.  Meaning we would be housing 40 people for the week.  It was absolute madness at our house!  Constant laughter, music, games and my personal favorite, food!  I think it is safe to say we all had a blast catching up with cousins, renewing relationships with Aunts and Uncles and of course indulging in my Papas famous peanut butter candy.  I am unbelievably blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I couldn't ask for better examples in my life.



The Olympics!!  Hooray!  I think the Olympics are simply incredible.  Every time they come around I seem to find a new sense of motivation.  The story these Olympians share is breathtaking.  The hard work, struggle, dream, defeat, success and endurance they experience is the ultimate example of never giving up.  To go after a dream so full heartedly is something they will never regret.  We all have the same opportunity, the opportunity to go after a dream and never back down. 






1 comment:

  1. We wish we were still there to watch the Olympics with you guys! We had so much fun, thanks for being a great hostess :)

    ReplyDelete