7.15.2012

July 15, 2012



This week I was lucky enough to teach a Princess Dance Camp.  It was a blast!  We learned about all the Disney princesses, danced, had a tea party, colored ball gowns, leaped over magic carpets, sang and ultimately had a Grand Ball.  All the beautiful young "Princesses" I taught were giggly and excited.  We had a wonderful time together and they in return taught me a lot.  Several of the activities we participated in involved having a partner.  What a fresh breath of air it was to see the young girls run to one another and ask to be friends.  Not one girl felt embarrassed or nervous to ask a fellow classmate to be their friend.  Oh how I miss this!  When did I grow up, complicate things and let life get in the way.  These girls reminded me why we are told to be "childlike".  The innocence, happiness and simplicity I saw in each of these girls is exactly what I want.  It is time to get back to the meaningful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment