1.23.2013

Christmas in New York

This Christmas I got to live a dream.  Our family experienced New York at Christmas time.  It was everything you would imagine it to be and more.  I loved every second.  New York has my heart and I can't wait to live there one day. Enjoy a little video of highlights from our trip.  




Parents surprised us with a Limo pick up from the airport.


Harbor Cruise around the City.







Georgetown Cupcakes, A.K.A Heaven!


How we stayed warm- hot chocolate.

New York pizza at the famous "John's Pizzeria".  Delicious!

Ice skating in Central Park.

We practice as figure skating partners in our spare time.  Nice form.  Right?

Held my hand the entire time so I wouldn't fall.  Sweet brother.


Happy as can be in Central Park.

Highlight of the trip, seeing New York City Ballet perform Balanchine's "The Nutcracker".  Magic!


Maybe not the healthiest but the best breakfast we had in New York.  Doughnut Plant.


 911 Memorial.


Branson made a new friend.

Dinner at our favorite restaurant.  Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill


My cute mom in front of our apartment for the week.  Also known as my dream home.  
 Neighbors to the famous Hells Angels.  Safest neighborhood for a reason.  Too cool.

Sorry for the picture overload!  Just too many good memories to pick from.

No comments:

Post a Comment