3.31.2013

Happy Easter

Family Easter egg hunt -Still the most competitive Easter egg hunt I have ever participated in.
All I wanted for Easter was a chocolate dome! I'm lucky the Easter Bunny is so nice. 
I love the fun we have as a family Easter morning searching for eggs and laughing with one another.  However, I love remembering my Savoir, his life, atonement and Resurrection more.  I am grateful I have parents that take time to talk to us about the importance of Christ and his Resurrection   I appreciate their willingness to share their testimonies and help strengthen mine.  The Resurrection has always been a highlight of the Gospel to me.  It gives me hope, peace and excitement.  I can't wait to be reunited with my sister and other loved ones that have passed on.  He lives and loves us.  That to me is amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment