4.24.2013

A Weekend in St. George

My BESTIE Lauren accompanied me on a quick trip to St. George this weekend.  I was headed to the sunny city to work! My cute girls did INCREDIBLE at their dance competition and as always, I had a blast watching them on stage.  Lauren was sweet enough to take pictures, make food runs and get all the dances on camera.  We had way too much fun in our free time exploring the city, catching some sun-rays and pulling late nights! 

Completely exhausted after a 5 a.m. wake up call to make it to St. George on time.
BUT so happy to be where the sun shines and with my best friend! 

With my favorite girl at my favorite place.  
Loved our session at the St. George Temple. 
Our guilty pleasure.... SUSHI!
  
Air shot attempts....Too many Laughs!
Failed attempt - WAY TOO LATE!
 Pictures with a few of my competition classes!

Aspire- This group quickly became one of my favorite to teach this year.  They are such hard workers and sweet girls.  They got first with this cute dance at every competition! FIERCE LADIES!!
My adorable STARZ. These girls have more personality than I thought possible.  I love them each for their individual quirks.  This Disco Inferno dance also took first.  Cutest things on stage!
 Off to compete!
 My Psycho, Diva, Ninja, Hip Hop Girls! This dance is always a blast to watch.  Thanks to this song we all know how to count in Japanese now!
 Evolution- These cute girls are going to be phenomenal dancers when they grow up and already are!  This dance has one overall awards at every competition! They are just stunning on stage.  I want to squeeze them all.

 Premiere- This group is by far my favorite to teach.  We have all become such great friends.  This is also my favorite dance I have choreographed this year.  It is to the song "Men of Snow" and these girls always bring it to life.  I could watch them dance forever!
 Excel- This cute group just gets better and better every day.  I love working with them and seeing all their cute personalities come out.

I wish I could include pictures of all my groups but.... that would mean 20+ pictures!! Everyone did so wonderful at competition and it was a blessing to be there with them.
Our many faces after a long day at a Dance Competition for my girls. 
I am so grateful for my job as a dance teacher.  These girls have changed my life forever.  Seeing them is always the best part of my day.  I can't believe I get paid to dance with some of the best girls I have ever known.  What a dream! I love them all so much and am heart broken to say goodbye.  I can't wait to see how much they have grown as dancers and young women when I return though.  SPARKLE BABY! Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment