4.16.2013

a SAN FRANtastic Trip


Our trip consisted of A LOT of eating..... 

Palace of Fine Arts - stunning. 
Muir Woods- these trees are giant I tell you.

They said Planet of the Apes was filmed here.... my reaction.
Trees so big you can fit in them.
 The Bridge!
Japanese Tea Gardens - so BEAUTIFUL. 

I thought an Egyptian pose was appropriate for the Japanese Gardens....

Trying to achieve Zen by copying the statue. 
de Young Museum at the Golden Gate Park.  Becoming a museum junkie.
 My poor future husband now has to deal with the fact that I have been to Sausalito and I have my heart set on a beach front mansion.  30 million for a home isn't too outrageous...right?
Along with my beach front house I picked out quite the nice ring from Tiffany's :)
Loved our quick trip to the city! I have the best dad who worked the entire trip so mom and I could go out exploring.  He spoiled us rotten.  Everyday was full of adventures.  We tried new food, met interesting people and walked until we couldn't walk any more.  I am so grateful for my parents, their love, sacrifice, generosity, support and forgiveness.  They teach me everyday and help me have the courage to face the world.  Love you mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment