1.08.2012

January 8, 2012

The time has arrived!  School starts tomorrow and it is back to reality.  What a blessing it has been to be home for this holiday season.  I forgot how much I enjoy playing games with my brothers, playing the piano at night, eating dinner as a family, chatting with my parents and having family prayer and scriptures.  It is a good thing families can be together forever because I can't get enough of mine!
Today I read a quote by Jillian Micheals that I think everyone should get a chance to read.  She said, "Today I want you to ask yourself this one question.  Why not you?  Why not you to do something for work that you love? Why not you to have a healthy body? Why not you to have a healthy love?  Why not you to be, have, or do anything you have ever dreamed!?  We are so quick to think others are deserving over ourselves.  The truth is that we are all deserving.  So why not you!?"  She hit it on the nose!  Be who you want to be and do what you want to do.  No one is holding you back but yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment