2.05.2012

February 5, 2012

This year I started taking a Pilates class every Saturday morning. And I have to say, I love it!!  If you are looking for a challenging workout that focuses on strengthening your core, Pilates is for you.  Signing up for an exercising class is just the motivation I needed to get up and get moving!  Another thing I have recently discovered that is helping me on my way to accomplishing my 2012 health/fitness goals is, Dark Chocolate covered Pomegranates.  These little gems are quite delicious, and serve as a great substitute for a cookie or cupcake when you are having a sweet craving. 
Time is flying by!  It's hard to believe it is already February and I am almost done with my first year of college. A quote I have recently become acquainted with and think I need to do better to follow says "Don't count the days, make the days count!"  I have a habit of counting the days to the next big thing, the next vacation, the next event, the next holiday.  I frequently say "Oh I will be happy once ....."  But why wait for the next big thing to be happy?  Why not make every day a special occasion?  Why not choose to do what you love today and be happy right now?  Make the days count because you only live this life once and time is flying by!

P.s. You should all read Dieter F. Uchtdorfs talk titled "Forget me not".  It is inspiring and talks all about being happy now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment