3.25.2012

March 25, 2012

Hooray to the end of a long week and to the beginning of what's bound to be a great one. Two days ago while buying my weekly treat at the always divine Sweet Tooth Fairy, I read a quote painted on the wall and fell in love! The quote read "You are what you eat, so eat something SWEET!” Just another way for me to justify my addiction to all things sweet. You better believe those words will be painted on my kitchen walls when I have a home of my own!

On a more serious note, I came across a rather "extraordinary" video clip today that I would like to share. It stresses the importance of women and the Relief Society to the churches success. It lifted my spirits and I hope it does the same to yours! Check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqfCXBsXGfQ&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment