4.29.2012

April 29, 2012

Well this post seems to need to go in a different direction than most.  I can’t seem to shake so many thoughts and it has become necessary for me to get a few of them out!  So, bear with me as I try to share.
Some days, (well if we are being honest it is about every day) I lay stretched out from one corner of my bed to the other, with my eyes closed; no pillow, and I listen. I listen to music, the world outside my window, my thoughts, memories and questions I hope to someday find the answer to. Most days I find myself coming back to the music. Music has a way of making me feel something, well everything. How can you not listen to real, true, music and not feel, wonder, feel, wonder and feel until you can't sit still anymore. Lately I have been captivated by music more than ever, which if you know me is pretty hard to believe. I find myself asking new questions, remembering old experiences and finding joy in so much more after I listen to my favorite music.  The cool thing about music is it is all one language.  We are all connected by this beautiful expression of life, and I can’t help but wonder what is out there that I haven’t explored?  What, and who have I not connected with?  I hope someday I can run, jump, fall, fly, pack, explore.  And who is to say I can’t?  So the journey begins.  The journey to connect and reconnect with all that surrounds me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment