5.06.2012

May 6, 2012

I have recently discovered my joy in running! This week I will begin training for my first half marathon. I must admit I am a bit terrified. However, I love a challenge! And nothing beats the fulfillment of working towards a goal, and ultimately, conquering it. Having an excuse to buy new running shoes, iPod running equipment and exercise clothes is never a bad thing either.

Once again I have been captivated by a quote! I have read this quote about a hundred times this week (this may be a bit of an exaggeration) and I think it says it all. So without further ado, here are a few beautiful words to soak in. "Work for a cause, not for applause. Live to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt." -Unknown. There you go. Make your absence felt!





No comments:

Post a Comment