5.13.2012

May 13, 2012

I have a great mom and I love her.  She is the kind of mom that wakes up early to make you breakfast every morning and heart attacks your room on Valentines day.  She watches Vampire Diaries with you and then watches it again, when it is just that good!  She makes green eggs and ham on St. Patricks day, and paints your room five times when you simply can't decide on a color.  She is the kind of mom that will travel the country just to support you and your dreams.  She never gives up on you.  She gets excited about every good grade you get.  She sits through hours, and hours, and HOURS of dance recitals.  She loves you and never lets you forget it.  She supports your decisions.  My mom teaches me every day!  I love you mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sweetie!! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) ... she is great! lol I like vampire diaries too haha I laugh that I watch it but oh well!

    ReplyDelete