5.20.2012

May 20, 2012

First off I have to put in a little plug for Color Me Mine! I went for my first time this weekend and had a wonderful time. For those of you who have never been this is how it works. First, you pick out one or several items to paint. Second, you select colors, stencils, stamps, brushes and anything else your heart desires to decorate with. Third you paint! I am officially hooked and can't wait to get back there.


I, like I'm sure several of you are, am a bit obsessed with Emma Watson. She has several quotes I absolutely adore, but I came across one this week that I think takes the cake! "Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love."-Emma Watson. YES! This is so important to remember. Don't be afraid to be your own person. Always be true to who you are and what you believe. "Don't feel stupid!"



No comments:

Post a Comment