7.08.2012

July 8, 2012

Today I attended one of my best friend's mission farewell.  As I was sitting in the congregation surrounded by my friends, and listening to this young man speak about the privilege of going on a mission, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly blessed.  I am so lucky to have the friends that I do. Friends that are willing to leave their families for two years and serve the Lord.  Friends that make me better because of their example.  Friends that make me smile and laugh so often I feel like I've had an AB workout after spending time with them.  I don't think friends come any better than mine.  Good Luck Elder McKenna!  You have changed my life for the better and I know you will be an incredible missionary.   




One of the studios I am working with this summer has made Dr. Seuss the theme of their summer session.  In preparation for my classes I have read several Dr. Seuss books/quotes.  As a result I have absolutely fallen in love with everything Dr. Seuss!  Here are a few of my favorite quotes I have come across.







No comments:

Post a Comment